Understanding the eCommerce market is the first step to a successful implementation in China. Who are the players? Which are Chinese Internet users behaviours when shopping online? Why digital strategies are necessarily different in China vs the rest of the world? What are the budgets to forecast to develop your eCommerce business in China? How to manage eCommerce transactions locally?
- Understand and evaluate China’s eCommerce and digital marketing key players, stakes and latest opportunities and challenges
- Master the various practical and economic aspects of eCommerce and Digital Marketing through real life examples and case studies,
- Effectively help you plan your social e-commerce and digital marketing strategies to successfully enter the Chinese market
This programme benefits from unique China’s hands-on and senior expertise. Live navigation on various Chinese platforms is a standard of this Training giving it concrete/”real time” value, and forward thinking analysis for more expert participants
On-demand: Competitors’ analysis. Let us know if you wish a quote
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Marketing Manager / Export Manager / Digital manager / Product Manager
- Chief Marketing Officer / Chief Digital Officer / Retail Manager
- Any brands or merchants with an eCommerce or Digital project on the Chinese market, as well as Entrepreneurs or ecommerce practitioners
08h30-12h30: Understanding the eCommerce ecosystem in China
- Market Insights
- Overview of the main players : Tmall / JD / PinDuoDuo / …
- Cross Border eCommerce
- Why does the Chinese consumer buy online?
14h00-18h00: Generating Traffic and Sales for eCommerce in China
- Traffic & Sales Generation for eCommerce
- Online Advertising market
- Website and Search
- Short Videos and Livestreaming phenomenom
- Social Commmerce
Cyril Drouin, is the Chief eCommerce Officer for Greater China at Publicis Commerce.
Laure de Carayon, Founder & Ceo of China Connect
When: Thursday January 31, 2019
Where: Espace Hamelin, 17, rue de l’Amiral Hamelin, 75 116 Paris (Metros: Iéna, Boissière)
– Early Bird Half a Day: 500€ HT (600€ TTC) until December 31, 2018.
Full Price Half a Day: 750€ HT (900€ TTC), starting January 2019
– Early Bird Full Day: 900€ HT (1 080€TTC) until December 31, 2018.
Full Price Full Day: 1250€ HT (1 500€TTC) starting January 2019
Contact: +33 (0)1 4727 3264 – (0)6 8424 4557 – email@example.com
Espace Hamelin, 17, rue de l’Amiral Hamelin, 75 116 Paris – Metros: Iéna, Boissière