Your Must-Go Destination To Connect With 963M users: don't miss it!
• A clear understanding of how WeChat is typically being used by businesses across a variety of industry sectors through a selection of up to date case studies.
• Know how to avoid the common pitfalls and misconceptions that many non-Chinese businesses have about WeChat marketing.
• Gain a foundational knowledge regarding the enormous possibilities and scope of use for business on WeChat
• Case study Analysis with workshop sessions
• The very latest up to date stats, data and policies regarding WeChat (this area moves fast!).
• Understand the different types of entities business can have on the platform and their relative strengths and weaknesses
• The key points on how to sell on WeChat and how to get traffic on WeChat
• The typical budgets needed to work on WeChat
• A “hands-on” approach: expertise from a China based expert
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketing professionals unfamiliar and with a basic knowledge of China online marketing
8:30 – 8:45: Coffee, Registration,
8:45 – 9:00: Introduction
9:00 – 9:30 The World of WeChat
• Why is WeChat China’s most powerful and important online platform?
• How does the WeChat ecosystem all fit together?
• Latest statistics, data and trends on WeChat usage habits, ecommerce and payments.
9:30 – 10:30 WeChat Official Accounts
• What are WeChat official accounts good for? What are their weaknesses?
• Official account types: advantages & disadvantages of each
• What’s possible? How is WeChat typically used for branding, e-commerce and service (Case studies: manufacturing, retail and IT industries)
• Set up and registration processes. Typical budgets for account management.
10:30 – 11:00 Using WeChat as an Export and E-Commerce Tool (Part1)
• Understand how payments and ecommerce work via WeChat
• How does WeChat Cross border pay work? (Case studies: F&B, tourism industries)
11:00 – 11:30: Coffee Break
11:30 – 11:45 Using WeChat as an Export and E-Commerce Tool (Part2)
• Effective sales strategies & typical conversion rates
11:45 – 12:45 WeChat Marketing Strategies and Tactics
• How do we gain traffic to our WeChat official account?
• How do we run WeChat KOL campaigns? (Case studies: luxury, cosmetics industries)
• Learn how to position your brand (Case studies: sport, hospitality industries)
• The most popular and useful 3rd party tools
12:45 – 1:00 Q&A
1:00- 2:00pm: Lunch on Site
2:00-4:00pm : Workshop/Case study analysis
Don’t miss it: your customers can’t live without WeChat!
When: Monday 11th September, from 8:30am to 4pm
Where: Espace Hamelin, 17, rue de l’Amiral Hamelin, 75 116 Paris
Metros: Iéna, Boissière – Buses: 82, 22, 30
No exhibition booth available for this event.
Espace Hamelin, 17, rue de l’Amiral Hamelin, 75 116 Paris – Metros: Iéna, Boissière