- Understand and evaluate China’s eCommerce and digital marketing key players, stakes and latest opportunities and challenges
- Master the various practical and economic aspects of eCommerce and Digital Marketing through real life examples and case studies,
- Effectively help you plan your social e-commerce and digital marketing strategies to successfully enter the Chinese market
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Marketing Manager / Export Manager / Digital manager / Product Manager
- Chief Marketing Officer / Chief Digital Officer / Retail Manager
- Any brands or merchants with an eCommerce or Digital project on the Chinese market, as well as Entrepreneurs or ecommerce practitioners
Monday October 30, 2017
- 8h30: Coffee, Welcome by Laure de Carayon, Founder&CEO China Connect.
Cyril Drouin, Chief eCommerce Officer for Greater China at Publicis Communications
9h00: Market Insights
- Who are the Chinese Internet users & online buyers ?
- Focus on the mobile market in China
- Market Size / Market Growth
- Why does the Chinese consumer buy online?
Marketplaces & eTailers
- The major importance of e-Marketplaces in China’s eCommerce scene
- Business models of the e-Marketplaces in China
- Tmall & JD Focus
- Shoppers acquisition on e-Marketplaces
- Case Studies
- Costs and Team necessary to setup and run
Cross Border eCommerce
- What & Why Chinese shoppers buy on Cross Border eCommerce ?
- Why and How brands can leverage Cross Border eCommerce ?
- Focus on the main players
- Review of the different logistics options
- Cross Border Tax – New Scheme and Positive List
Stand Alone eCommerce Website
- The Localization of an eCommerce Website for China
- Hosting a website in China
Digital Landscape & Baidu & Video
- Review of the current digital landscape
- Baidu & Baidu Marketing
- Basics of Baidu SEO
- Video platforms landscape and advertising costs
Social Marketing & Social eCommerce
- Social Marketing insights
- Why social marketing is a Must for eCommerce in China ?
- Weibo is not dead ! How a brand can use Weibo ?
- WeChat : The Super App
- WeChat Features / Accounts / ecosystem
- How to acquire WeChat followers ?
- How to run eCommerce with WeChat ?
- Advertising with WeChat
- Case studies & Campaigns
- Current eCommerce and Digital Trends
Strategy & Budget
- The MUST HAVE of an eCommerce Strategy
- Planning a budget for your eCommerce
Conclusion, Q & A
Cyril Drouin, is the Chief eCommerce Officer for Greater China at Publicis Communications.
Laure de Carayon, Founder & Ceo of China Connect
When: Monday 30 October, 2017
Where: Espace Hamelin, 17, rue de l’Amiral Hamelin, 75 116 Paris (Metros: Iéna, Boissière) Duration: 8h30-18h00
Early Bird: 790€ HT until October 13. Regular price: 940€ HT
Contact: 06 8424 4557 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Espace Hamelin, 17, rue de l’Amiral Hamelin, 75 116 Paris – Metros: Iéna, Boissière