– Graduated from HEC Paris Grand Ecole, in 1979.
-Product Manager at COLGATE PALMOLIVE (1980-1984)
-Account Director at F.C.B Advertising Agengy (1984-1991)
-Marketing Director at LANVIN Fashion House – Haute Couture, Men/women ready-to- wear collections / Accessories and Perfumes – (1991-1994). Repositioning and re-launch of the Brand worldwide.
– Managing Director at F.C.B. Advertising Agency – Foote Cone & Belding /Interpublic Group – (1994-2003). Management of commercial and creativeteams, supervision of clients and brands strategies, new business development.Focus on luxury and premium brands, in the field of fashion, retail, cosmeticsand food, especially through the management of major local or international accounts such as Dior, Mercedes-Benz, Boucheron, Mauboussin jewelry,Lanvin, Nivea , Monoprix, Lalique…
– Executive Vice President at FAUCHON French Luxury Food House (2004-2012) where she joined the owner, Michel Ducros, in a critical period with themission to modernize, re-launch and restore the “prestige” of Fauchon in Paris and worldwide, as well as to rethink the company’s business model.
In an eight-years period, FAUCHON was reestablished as the reference for Fre contemporary luxury food with a new visual identity, a new retail concept in Paris with a worldwide roll out (Europe / Middle East / Asia), a new image, and totally renewed product lines (over 1000 skus). The company was deeply restructured, reached break even, and is now developing on a +10% growth level/year with a worldwide scope,(42 countries, 450 points of sales of which 60 stand alone shops,180M€ of retail turnover)
– Since 2013, Vice President at ICICLE Shanghai Fashion Group, and General Manager of Paris Design Center. Icicle is a rising high end Chinese Fashion Brand, leader of luxury eco fashion in China (250 stores, +25% growth/year, 180M€ turnover in 2017).Teaming up with the founders, she is in charge of the strategy to upgrade and strengthen the brand in China and for future international expansion (brand positioning, image, retail concept evolution, collections icon products definition, commercial and pr supports…), as well as head its Design Center in Paris (30 people). Icicle will open a private store in Paris in spring 2018, before a broader project in the capital of Fashion. Board member :CAMAIEU Fashion Group (2011-15) Hopscotch Global PR Group), Peugeot Saveurs (since 2015)
– AWARDS : “Grand Prix du Design Stratégies” and “Prix de l’Audace” at Talents du Luxe in 2008, HEC “Trajectoires” award in 2009 , “Femme en Or 2010” in the Business Category for the renovation of Fauchon, « Officier de l’Ordre National du Mérite » 2010.
– SKILL: leader in luxury brands and talents management , heading “creative businesses”, in close relationship with shareholders/owners willing to increase or transform the goodwill of their brand asset, with an international ambition and scope. Experienced in retail, franchising and licensing areas, as well as in Middle East and Asia regions (Japan and China mainly)