“The Mornings”, your new China digital cup of tea.
The rendez-vous aims to address some highlights of the Chinese digital business calendar, with the participation of the best experts, through 3 sequences
– Market Trends by Laure de Carayon
– Case Study, analysis or debrief of a Special commercial or conference event in China by the experts
– The Special Guest will share his/her point on the main theme (unless Special Event)
“The Mornings” take place 5 times a year from 8.30 till 10.30am.
N°4 – May 23, 2018
China Connect has been a long time participant in GMIC Beijing, The Global Mobile Internet Conference, the biggest tech conference in China. GMIC highlights how mobile technology is changing every industry including advertising, education, finance, health, gaming, and marketing.
China Connect has reported from GMIC since 2014, with articles and interviews by Frenchweb, Petit Web, and BFM/Chine Hebdo.
2016: Petit Web and BFM Business / Chine Hebdo
2015: Frenchweb and Petit Web
2014: Petit Web and Frenchweb
On the occasion of the 10th edition, Laure de Carayon will introduce a digest of the most important news
- 8.00-8.30am: Registration, Coffee, Networking
- 8.30-8.40am: Welcome by Auditoire by Cyril Giorgini, President AUDITOIRE
- 8.40-9.10am: GMIC Trends by Laure de Carayon
- 9.10-9.30am: “China-Europe/France, the AI opportunity” by Ludovic Bodin, Co-Founder FRENCH TECH BEIJING, and Managing Partner Kalibrio Capital. And Q&A with Richard Menneveux, Founder & CEO AdsVark Media/Frenchweb.fr
- 9.30-9.45am: “Loyalty Marketing: China leading the way” by Charles Wells, Chief Marketing Officer, SPLIO
- 9.45-10.15am: Networking
China Connect Mornings have limited access: we recommend you don’t wait to register
Interested in exhibiting at “The Mornings” ? Please get in touch at email@example.com
Interested in being a sponsor of “The Mornings” ? Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Morning” is hosted by Auditoire – 44, rue Copernic, 75 116 Paris – http://www.auditoire.com